Website jyammagames Jyamma Games
Jyamma Games is a fast-growing independent game studio based in Milan, Italy.
Launched in September 2019 with less than a dozen very passionate young game developers, Jyamma Games started its journey in mobile gaming. We’ve brought four mobile games to the global market – Hi-Ball Rush, Matchy Catch, Cowzuuka and Go Down. Along the road, the studio gathered experience skills and very talented people from some of the best companies in the video game industry.
Now counting more than 50 collaborators over different countries and under the kind management of some seniors of the entertainment industries, Jyamma Games is working on Enotria: The Last Song, announcing itself as a breath of fresh air for both the souls-like genre and the Italian gaming industry.
Jyamma Games is looking for a talented, autonomous and motivated VFX Artist with at least two years of relevant experience in the videogame industry to work on Enotria: The Last Song.
As part of the production team, the VFX Artist will mainly work hand-in-hand with the Technical Art team to create real-time visual effects for the gameplay experience and work on environmental and atmospheric effects, iterating on VFX assets according to the dev team’s feedback.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience with Unreal Engine’s toolsets and pipelines
- Knowledge of Niagara System and ability to create custom scratch pads to fit all the requests
- Knowledge of Material Editor and ability to create materials to fit all the requests
- Knowledge of Photoshop and a 3D modeling software (3ds Max, Maya, Blender) and ability to create textures/sprite sheets and 3D models to fit all the requests
- Ability to find balance between visual quality and real-time rendering performance
- Ability to keep content relevant to the current project’s art style and work within the project’s technical limitations
- Proactiveness and ability to identify and solve problems in a creative, efficient way
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
Optional but welcome:
- Passion for souls-like games
- Math skills
- Ability to create Vector Fields and Flow Maps
- Experience with Unreal Engine 5
The position is opened to VAT Number holders or people who can open it.
If you believe this position fits you, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org