Mid/Senior UI/UX Designer
Jyamma Games is a fast-growing independent game studio based in Milan, Italy. Launched in September 2019 with less than a dozen very passionate young game developers, Jyamma Games started its journey in mobile gaming. We’ve brought four mobile games to the global market – Hi-Ball Rush, Matchy Catch, Cowzuuka and Go Down. Along the road, the studio gathered experience skills and very talented people from some of the best companies in the video game industry. Now counting more than 50 collaborators over different countries and under the kind management of some seniors of the entertainment industries, Jyamma Games is working on Enotria: The Last Song, announcing itself as a breath of fresh air for both the souls-like genre and the Italian gaming industry.
We are looking for people to join the team to work on Enotria: The Last Song.
Jyamma Games is looking for a talented and motivated UI/UX Designer with at least two years of relevant experience to work on pc/console products, designing the user experience and user interface for video-games.
As part of the production team, reporting to the Technical Art team, the UI/UX Designer will play a critical role in translating the game vision into an enjoyable player experience.
- At least 2-3 years of experience designing UIs for pc/consoles
- Ability to create flowcharts, wireframes and prototypes
- Knowledge of accessibility principles and research
- Skills in creating 2D assets for UI, with and eye for optimization
- Good grasp of composition, color, iconography and typography
- Familiarity with the use of Unreal (preferably Unreal Engine 5)
- Proactiveness and ability to identify and solve problems in a creative, efficient way
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and XD (or equivalent)
- Fluent in English
- Please send us a portfolio showcasing your skills
Optional but welcome:
- Extensive experience building UIs with Unreal Engine 5
- UI animation and VFX skills
- Passion for video-games
The position is opened to VAT Number holders or people who can open it.
If you believe this position fits you, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com