Jyamma Games, an italian startup working on an italian soulslike, is currently seeking a full-time Lead Designer for our project. We are looking for a highly talented and experienced person to help guide the design department developing this great videogame.
- Manage complete Game Design Documents including level design, game mechanics and game flow.
- Lead the design team, providing day-to-day and long-term direction, goals, mentoring, and professional guidance.
- Collaborate and coordinate with other discipline team leads to service their needs
- Work with the production, programmers, design and art leads to create task and schedule estimates for design team and track development efforts across the team
- Experience working on Unreal Engine
- Experience working on AAA titles (better if combat-based)
- Excellent communication skills
- Have effective analytical organizational skills.
- Have a demonstrable knowledge of various genres of games, game-play mechanics and game-play balancing techniques, and the ability to apply that knowledge to real-world design challenges.
What to apply:
– Your CV, highlighting your education, experience, and skills
– A cover letter including your earliest starting date, expected salary and why you would like to join us
– A demo reel with a breakdown of your best work – seriously, show us your process! Attach samples or send us a link to your personal website or online portfolio.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com