Jyamma Games is a fast-growing independent game studio based in Milan, Italy. Launched in September 2019 with less than a dozen very passionate young game developers, Jyamma Games started its journey in mobile gaming. We’ve brought four mobile games to the global market – Hi-Ball Rush, Matchy Catch, Cowzuuka and Go Down. Along the road, the studio gathered experience skills and very talented people from some of the best companies in the video game industry. Now counting more than 50 collaborators over different countries and under the ambitious management of some seniors of the entertainment industries, Jyamma Games is working on the already anticipated AA project, named Enotria: The Last Song, a Souls-like genre RPG that embraces the Italian flavour reproduced into an extremely diverse world with dynamic gameplay.
We’re looking for a Community Manager to join the Marketing team on “Enotria: The Last Song” with at least 4 years of experience in a similar role. You will be part of a rich and international team, bringing your talent for the project.
As a Community Manager, you will be the key point of contact between Jyamma Games and the international community. You will be responsible for increasing community interaction, managing the brand’s reputation, and ensuring effective communication through various social media channels.
- Create and execute community relations strategies and content calendars that drive engagement, retention, player interactions, and company awareness game communities
- Implement, maintain, and grow online presence for our games, including social media, Discord, Reddit, YouTube
- Collaborate with our developers to provide better experience to players
- Keep up-to-date information on community trends and online communities
- Measuring results of community campaigns and reporting them to stakeholders
- Monitor and update community content in game stores
- Assist in general marketing activities and Marketing Team tactics
- Minimum of 4 year of experience in community or social media working on games
- Strong experience in managing Discord communities
- Professional experience building and maintaining games communities online as a Community Manager, creating engaging content for an audience, and managing social media tools and platforms
- Passion for games and new technologies
- Knowledge of social media platforms, such as Discord, Youtube, Reddit, etc.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator or other design programs
- Experience with copywriting
- Fluency in English, both written and spoke
Nice to have
- Good knowledge of Italian language, both written and spoken
Another important element is to know that the proposal is open to both VAT Number holders and people who can open it. Moreover, you should know that the amount of work is comparable to a part-time job.
If you believe this position fits you, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com