Mid Senior Game Animator
Website jyammagames Jyamma Games
Our ambition is as simple as it is bold. To create a game that is Italy’s “Witcher 3”. A genre-leading AA title that is Italian through and through, brings something new to the formula and can sit proudly alongside existing titans, rather than beat them at their own game. Bright, fast and deeply satisfying – a fresh take on a stagnant subgenre. If this sounds exciting, then we are the team for you!
Jyamma Games is looking for an experienced, talented Mid/Senior Game Animator to join its team.
The Game Animator is responsible for creating high-level character animations, which reflect timing, strength, and dynamics of actions, typical of the current standard of the international videogame market.
He/She/They will work closely with the Principal Animator to ensure the direction/intent and quality control of action/strokes or performance stays on target.
● Minimum of 3 years in a similar position.
● Knowledge in Gaming Animation Workflow/Pipeline.
● In-depth Gaming and Traditional Animation Principles.
● Advanced knowledge in using software such as Maya or other relevant tools.
● Ability to animate humanoids and creatures, etc., and emphasize their mood, weight, and personality.
● Ability to prioritize and manage your tasks to respect deadlines.
● Ability to receive and apply feedback in a constructive way.
● Strong organizational skills and ability to work autonomously.
● Strong communication skills.
● Excellent ability to work in a team
Optional but welcome:
● Experience with Unreal or another game engine.
● Knowledge in techniques of rigging and skinning for character animation
● Knowledge in drawing and traditional animation
● Knowledge in storyboarding
It is a remote position, for a self employed worker only
Fixed-term contract of 2 years, start as soon as possible
Remuneration depends on experience
Mandatory fluency in English, both written and spoken.
By joining Jyamma Games, you’re taking yourself on a journey into the true Italian DNA: emotions, poetry, breathtaking landscapes, thousand years of folklore, masterpiece craftsmanship, and absolutely no compromise for mind-blowing experiences.
Animators should include a portfolio to their application.
As a part of the recruitment process, a candidate for this position might be asked to perform a design test.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org