MID PR SPECIALIST
Website Jyamma Games
Jyamma Games is a fast-growing independent game studio based in Milan, Italy. Launched in September 2019 with less than a dozen very passionate young game developers, Jyamma Games started its journey in mobile gaming. We’ve brought four mobile games to the global market – Hi-Ball Rush, Matchy Catch, Cowzuuka and Go Down. Along the road, the studio gathered experience skills and very talented people from some of the best companies in the video game industry. Now counting more than 50 collaborators over different countries and under the ambitious management of some seniors of the entertainment industries, Jyamma Games is working on the already anticipated AA project, named Enotria: The Last Song, a Souls-like genre RPG that embraces the Italian flavour reproduced into an extremely diverse world with dynamic gameplay.
We’re looking for a PR Specialist to join the Marketing team on “Enotria: The Last Song” with at least 4 years of experience in a similar role. You will be part of a rich and international team, bringing your talent for the project.
As a PR Specialist, you will be the key point of contact between Jyamma Games and the international media. Your primary objective will be to strategically engage with journalists, editors, reporters, and influencers to secure accurate and positive coverage. Your efforts will contribute to enhancing the brand’s image, raising awareness about our games, and managing reputation in the global media landscape.
- Develop, coordinate and manage strategic, creative public relations campaigns and related activities that sustain a specific image for our games and cultivates media and content creator support for products.
- Manage press relations including such activities as preparation of news releases and feature articles, and the making of arrangements for interviews between company executives and press representatives.
- Maintain and expand relationships with a broad range of media, content creators and influencers, including managing contact database.
- Strategize, develop and execute effective communications for our games that cover announcement and post-launch phases for titles as well as ongoing brand visibility.
- Coordinate and align on paid content creator/influencer activities together with Marketing Department.
- Plan PR roadmaps including schedules and calendars in organized, timely manner. Ensure visibility and status of all activities and results to internal stakeholders.
- Manage the preparation and presentation of products at shows, displays and exhibits.
- Communicate and respond quickly and efficiently to all media and content creator inquiries.
- Keep abreast of and report on feedback from media and content creators. Collaborate with internal departments to ensure both positive and critical feedback is assessed appropriately and made visible if relevant.
- Track and evaluate media and content creator coverage, providing regular reports and recommendations on an ongoing basis.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Generally strong knowledge of the games industry; trends, history, areas for growth.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and adaptable personality.
- Creative thinker with a good sense for what will resonate with media and content creators; ability and demonstrated background in planning and executing PR initiatives with proven results.
- Proactive, well-organized planner that can work independently to set schedules and manage multiple deadlines at any time.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Critical thinker who can evaluate trends and formulate actionable goals.
- Analytical thinker who can evaluate and provide insightful feedback and reports.
- A passion for gaming and solid understanding of relevant popular culture happenings.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite, Mailchimp.
- Minimum 4-6 years of public relations experience in the interactive entertainment industry, preferably with a similar role in games.
- Excellent relationships with content creators/influencers, as well as gaming and mainstream media.
- Experience managing overarching brands as well as individual products preferred.
- Versed in content creators, their platforms and audience (YouTube, Twitch, Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, etc.). Previous experience on initiatives and ability to identify new potential content partners preferred.
Another important element is to know that the proposal is open to both VAT Number holders and people who can open it. Moreover, you should know that the amount of work is comparable to a part-time job.
If you believe this position fits you, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Writing samples must be provided to demonstrate style and abilities.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com